I decided to join in the fun over at City Girl Gone Coastal. If you decide to join in please link up HERE
1. I was born at 11:50 PM on August 15th
2. I grew up in the country
3. I did not start driving until I was 18
4. I lived in a village of less than 600 people
5. I basically grew up in the restaurant business
6. I was a top junior handler for many years, showing Shiba Inu
7. My husky, Fyr, has over 30 Best in Shows and won the UKC premier in 2002
8. I miss spending my summers in the upper part of Michigan
9. I moved to New Mexico in 2006 to be with my Husband
10. I am a PROUD law enforcement wife
11. I currently have 4 dogs
12. I never thought I would ever own a Bloodhound but now I can not imagine my life without one
13. I refuse to be told how to live my life
14. On the weekends you will find me 4x4ing in my FJ Cruiser.
15. I name all of my cars. My FJ Cruiser is Abby and my PT Cruiser is Toby
16. I am a muscle car girl at heart and will own another Mustang some day
17. I love guns and I am a VERY responsible gun owner
18. I have a wonderful 8-4 M-F job working in investments
19. I have worked very hard to become an advanced communicator bronze in Toastmasters
20. When I am sick I turn into a 5 year old
21. I have crazy dreams and remember most of them
22. I am addicted to makeup and collect it
23. My favorite blush is Tarte Dollface
24. Ruby Woo will be my favorite lipstick for as long as I live
25. I met and married my husband within a year
26. I purchased my first home before I was 25
27. We do not want Children. We love kids but they are just not for us
28. I still "back to school" shop for myself
29. I decided to follow my dreams and open a boutique
30. I have a love for reused and recycled decor
31. My husband and I do not agree on anything
32. My favorite guilty pleasure food is pepperoni cheese bread from Little Ceasers
33. I can listen to Shinedown all day long
34. I will always be a redneck at heart
35. I am a compulsive planner
36. I will justify any purchase from Target
37. If I had a million dollars and could only shop at one store I would probably choose Target
38. I refuse to shop at stores that promote animal cruelty or animals of any kind
39. I love my ferret!
40. Someday I want to move to White Oaks, NM and have a ranch
41. I will own a mini Sicilian donkey someday!
42. My Bloodhound, Hank, is my world!
43. I use way to many ...... and !!!! when I write
44. I spend to much time reading blogs and watching YouTube videos
45. I still have a huge crush on The Rock
46. My husband is 6'6" and I am 5'2.5"
47. When I am frustrated and trying not to speak my mind I crack my neck
48. I wish Jack Lemmon and Walter Mathau were still around.
49. I wish our society would take the time to learn about history and the importance
50. I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished. I can't wait to see what happens this year!