My goals for the weekend:
- Catch up on all laundry. This means 5 loads of whites, 5 loads of darks and 1 of colors. (other police wives will get this humor)
- Clean my craft room so I can take pictures and show it off!
- Finish my pebble bathmat
- Possibly make a Lowes or HD run and get more flowers for my front yard. New Mexico is having a horrible summer. My plants just aren't doing well this year :(
- Possibly start sanding my $5 garage sale chairs. Wait until you see them! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cross your fingers and wish us luck. Who knows what projects Mr will tackle this weekend. I know he wants to work on his rat rod.
My good news
- Considering this week was stressful I survived and so did the people around me
- I have a shooting date with my friend Ted. We both love to shoot and heading out with Ted is always a blast!
- I scored some serious loot at Goodwill on Thursday. Replica Milk Glass vases for.... $1!!!!!!!!! Tons of new projects to follow. I also got 4 wreath molds for 0.59!!!
- I have 5 followers! << Highlight to my week!!!!
- I received confirmation that my current status with toastmasters international is..... ADVANCED COMMUNICATOR BRONZE!!!! 2 years of hard work is paying off.
- Made the decision that I want to take some interior design classes.
- Kissed my husband goodnight and good morning 7 days in a row. :)
- And.... The reason why Im really really happy.... I think I will book a spa day at Jemez Springs Bath House for me and the hubby. Below are some pics from our adventure about a year ago.
Rubi in front of the bath house. Look at that backdrop!!!
Why I love New Mexico! Look at that color!
Our picnic spot at Fenton Lake.